Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mage gear needs overhaul


Why is it that NPC's gear looks so much better than our gear. I mean as a mage archetype we get the short end of the stick, come on! I have been wearing just about the same dress from the beginning of the game. The only change I notice is upgrades change color of my dress. I could do more research as to why Funcom decided to make mages all look the same. But, I would rather flame about it on my blog :D I find it hard to believe that the various equipment designs were never developed. I assume that they just had more pressing matters than making us look like the bad asses we all know we are. I have in my time of playing found a outfit in the game that did look quite different and made me stand out from the normal green, blue, or red dresses. As luck would have it, it's the second costume to the right of the picture above. Sexy eh? Oh ya I rocked to Nest headgear! But seriously I would have greatly appreciated an much needed implication of the over 1000 armors, before I actually have to renew my subscription before the 18Th of July. Fat chance of that happening. As much as I love this game, it does make me second guess paying for another month of wearing the same old dress. Give me some Stygian style!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: